Secure the Future: Endowment Gifts
Endowment gifts are a profound way to ensure the long-term sustainability and growth of The Hope School Foundation. Gifts may be made at any time or can be part of your estate planning process. Your donation will continue to generate income year after year, providing a consistent source of funding that strengthens our future planning.
Why Choose an Endowment Gift?
- Lasting Impact: Your contribution creates a legacy that extends beyond your lifetime by continuing to provide for the needs of those with developmental disabilities in our community.
- Stability and Growth: Endowments are invested over the long term, creating a stable financial foundation that helps us weather economic fluctuations and focus on Hope’s mission.
- Tax Benefits: Making this type of donation can provide significant tax advantages, including income, gift, and estate tax savings.
- Honor or Memorialize: Endowment gifts can profoundly honor or memorialize someone special, linking their name or your own with Hope’s ongoing work.
How to Contribute
- Decide on the Type of Gift: You can make an endowment gift using cash, stocks, real estate, or other assets.
- Consult Your Financial Advisor: Speak with your financial advisor to understand all of the tax benefits and implications for your specific situation.
- Contact Us: Reach out to us for more information about how to make your gift and the impact it will have.
Your Role in Shaping the Future
When you contribute to our endowment, you become an integral part of our future. Your gift ensures The Hope School Foundation can continue its crucial work for future generations. No matter the size, every endowment gift contributes to a strong and resilient future for our organization and those we serve.
We are deeply grateful for your consideration.
For more information, please contact:
Other planned giving opportunities.
The information provided here is for general informational purposes only and is not intended as financial, legal, or tax advice. You should consult with your financial advisor, tax consultant, or legal counsel to understand the implications specific to your financial situation before making any charitable contributions. Hope School Foundation is not responsible for any actions based on this information and does not provide tax, legal, or accounting advice.