Donor Advised Fund (DAFs)
Maximize Your Philanthropic Impact with a Donor Advised Fund
A Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) represents a flexible and strategic way to manage your philanthropy. If you’re looking for a method of giving that allows you to make a significant impact, both now and in the future, a DAF might be the perfect choice for you.
Why Choose a DAF?
- Flexibility in Giving: A Donor Advised Fund allow you to contribute cash, stocks, or other assets now and recommend grants to The Hope School Foundation and other charities over time. This flexibility lets you give at your own pace while making an immediate tax-deductible donation.
- Simplify Your Giving: A DAF acts like a charitable savings account. After you make a contribution, you immediately receive a tax deduction. Subsequently, recommend grants from the fund at your discretion over time. It’s a streamlined approach to managing your charitable giving.
- Grow Your Impact: Many DAFs invest your contributions, potentially increasing the amount of money available for you to distribute to charities in the future.
Getting Started with Your Donor Advised Fund
- Set Up Your Fund: If you don’t already have a DAF, you can easily set one up through a financial institution or community foundation. Please discuss the options available to you with your financial advisor.
- Recommend a Grant: Direct your DAF to make a grant to The Hope School Foundation, specifying the amount and timing of the gift.
- Notify Us: Let us know about your planned donation so we can express our gratitude and ensure your gift is used per your wishes.
Your Role in Our Mission
Your contribution through a Donor Advised Fund propels our work in supporting those with developmental disabilities to fulfill their individual potential. Thank you for considering this impactful way to help our cause.
For more information, please contact:
Other planned giving opportunities
This information is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered as financial, legal, or tax advice. You should consult with your financial advisor, tax consultant, or legal counsel to understand the implications specific to your financial situation before making any charitable contributions. Hope School Foundation is not responsible for any actions based on this information and does not provide tax, legal, or accounting advice.