Include Hope In Your Will (Bequests)
Leave a Legacy of Change: Bequests
Bequests are a powerful way to leave a lasting legacy and ensure that the causes you care about continue to thrive. By including The Hope School Foundation in your will or estate plan, you can significantly impact our community and beyond, even after your lifetime.
Why Consider a Bequest?
- Lasting Impact: Your gift will provide vital support to The Hope School Foundation for years to come, helping to sustain and grow our essential work of ensuring those with developmental disabilities receive the care and support they need to reach their maximum potential.
- Flexibility: You can declare in your will what you want to leave: a specific item, money, or a percentage of your estate.
- Easy to Arrange: Adding charitable bequests to your will or trust is a simple process that ensures your philanthropic goals are met without affecting your current financial situation.
- Tax Benefits: Your estate may receive a reduction in federal estate taxes for the value of the donation.
How to Include a Bequest in Your Will
- Consult Your Attorney: To include a bequest to The Hope School Foundation in your will or trust, discuss your wishes with your attorney and make sure they are accurately and legally documented.
- Decide the Type of Bequest: You can choose to leave a specific sum, a percentage of your estate, or a particular asset. You can also declare if your gift is contingent upon certain events or a set of circumstances.
- Use Our Legal Name and Federal Tax ID: For the bequest to be directed to us correctly, please use our full legal name, The Hope School Foundation, and federal tax ID number.
We’re Here to Help
We understand your will is a very personal document, and the decision to include bequests to The Hope School Foundation is significant. If you have any questions or need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help make the process as easy as possible.
For more information, please contact:
Other planned giving opportunities
This information is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered as financial, legal, or tax advice. You should consult with your financial advisor, tax consultant, or legal counsel to understand the implications specific to your financial situation before making any charitable contributions. Hope School Foundation is not responsible for any actions based on this information and does not provide tax, legal, or accounting advice.