Style of Hope 2014 Recap
Over 600 people turned out for Springfield’s 9th Annual Style of Hope fashion show event to benefit the children of The Hope Institute. With gourmet hors d’oeuvres and chocolates from Pease’s Candy, a champagne toast, and a high energy and highly choreographed spectacular fashion show, the night was electric!
The event featured eight local stores, 38 community models and eight of Hope’s very own student models who brought the crowd to their feet and burst into applause with their heart-warming segment. This year in addition to the vast array of great silent auction items, we added a fantastic raffle with an American Girl Doll of the Year Package, and a high-end Stock the Bar Package, complete with a giant metal patio cooler. The live auction line-up included a trip to Belize and a stunning diamond necklace valued at $3,000!
Many wonderful guests rallied to Fund the Need for building an important SCOPE After School Program for children at Hope. Hundreds of businesses and individuals in the community contributed to make this a spectacular and successful event.
We would like to take a moment to thank all who gave so generously through sponsorship, donations, time, and talents. We thank you on behalf of all the children and families of Hope who will ultimately benefit from your support and willingness to make a difference.
- To our wonderful sponsors for their generous support of this very important fundraiser for Hope.
- To the hardworking members of the Hope Leadership Council especially those who took on tremendous leadership roles and scoured the city relentlessly for donations and support!
- To the wonderful community models for doing such a beautiful job of preparing for and walking the runway!
- To our featured stores for loaning us their wonderful clothing for the evening and their many other contributions!
- To our professional hair and make-up design volunteers for dedicating their time and talents to create fabulous looks for all our models!
- To our generous donors of champagne, chocolates, stage design, photography and more!
- To our Ambassadors of Hope members for dressing to the nines and supporting the event!
- To our wonderful staff who coordinated the children and families of Hope to participate in the event! And to the brave kiddos who walked the runway!
- To EVERYONE who attended or had a hand in making this night such a great success!
To provide state of the art services in the most inclusive environment to encourage persons to fulfill their individual potential through evidence based treatment, advocacy and community education.